Treat yourself to the best of Quebec with this trip that lets you discover Quebec City, the magnificent Charlevoix region, and Tadoussac, the most beautiful village in the province!
This package includes:
- Two nights accommodation at the Delta Hotel in Quebec City
- 2 tickets for the Musée de la civilisation
- 2 tickets for a guided cruise departing from Old Quebec
- 2 nights accommodation at the Auberge 3 Canards in Charlevoix
- 2 tickets for the Charlevoix Museum
- 2 tickets for the Train de Charlevoix (1.5-hour ride departing from Baie St-Paul)
- 2 nights accommodation at Sacré-Coeur near Tadoussac
- 2 tickets for the Marine Mammal Interpretation Centre
- 2 Tickets for a whale watching cruise by Zodiac or boat
This package excludes:
Meals – car – gas -massage at spas-other personal activities
RATE (price per person + taxes)
Starting at $999.99*
*Price per person in double occupation
Taxes not included, contribution to customer and travel agent compensation fund not included. Due to uncontrollable circumstances, this itinerary is subject to change without notice. If speed restrictions are in effect, some ports of call may be modified or cancelled without notice. No expeditions are included with the cruise.
Day 1 – Quebec City
Day 2 – Quebec City
Day 3 – Charlevoix & Train
Travel along one of Quebec’s most beautiful scenic roads to Charlevoix, emblematic region of the province. En route, you’ll stop in Baie St-Paul for a 1.5-hour afternoon ride aboard the Train de Charlevoix. Rendez-vous at the end of the day at the Auberge des 3 canards, your nest for the next two nights.
(1h36 / 122 km)
Day 4 – The museum
The next day, take the opportunity to wander the streets of La Malbaie, visiting the Musée de Charlevoix, a must-see museum that will introduce you to its history and popular art from yesterday to today. End your day with a game of chance at the Casino de Charlevoix, located close to your hotel.
Day 5 – Tadoussac
Leaving the Auberge des trois canards in the morning, you can once again enjoy the scenic route to Tadoussac. You’ll be blown away by the breathtaking views of the St. Lawrence River. Tadoussac is renowned as the most beautiful village in Quebec, and once there you’ll be seduced by its picturesque charm. After strolling the village streets and visiting the dunes, head to the 5-star Ferme à Sacré-Coeur for 2 nights in this unique complex.
(2h10 / 133km)
Day 6 – Whale Watching Cruises
Meet the giants of the sea from the comfort of our ship, undoubtedly the highlight of your stay. Our naturalist guides will teach you all about the dozen species of whales that frequent the St. Lawrence Estuary. You’ll quickly see why the Marine Park is considered the world’s best site for marine mammal watching!
Day 7 – Departure
Before leaving your nest and going home, take the opportunity to take care of the animals at the 5-Star Farm with an animal health technician.
– Payment of 100% of the total cost of the boarding pass is required at the time of booking.
– An amount of 15% of the total cost of the reservation up to a maximum of $ 350.00 per person is non-refundable.
– Excluding the 15% non-refundable portion of the total cost of the reservation, up to a maximum of $350.00 per person, all purchases are fully refundable up to 49 days before the scheduled date of travel.
– It is possible to change the date of travel according to availability or request a credit for the value of the purchase, up to 28 days before the scheduled date of travel. If the customer opts for a credit, it will be valid for a period of one year.
– An administrative charge of 5% of the total cost of the reservation, up to a maximum of $150.00 per person (plus taxes), is payable by the customer to make the change or apply for a travel credit valid for one year (payable at time of change).
– The customer will receive no refund or credit for amounts paid if the reservation is cancelled less than twenty-eight (28) days before the scheduled departure date.
– Upon presentation of a medical certificate attesting to the customer’s inability to travel, or proof of the customer’s death, the above-mentioned deadlines do not apply and the refund will represent 100% of the amounts paid for that customer.