Circuit starting in Matane for the St. Lawrence River crossing, followed by a one-night stop in Baie-Comeau, 2-night stay in Tadoussac, 2-night stay in La Malbaie, and ending with a 2-night stay in Quebec City.
à partir de
per person | double occupancy
8 DAYS | 7 NIGHTS
- One-night stay at the Comfort Inn Hotel in Baie-Comeau
- One ticket for the Matane-Godbout ferry for a car of 6,4 m and less, including a driver and a passenger
- 2 adult tickets for the Godbout Birds of Prey Interpretation Centre
- 2-night stay at the Suites de l’Anse
- 2 adult tickets for a whale watching boat or Zodiac tour
- 2 adult tickets for bear observation
- 2 adult tickets for a visit of the Ferme 5 étoiles
- 2 adult tickets for the Marine Mammal Interpretation Centre
- 2-night stay at the Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel
- 2 adult tickets for the Musée de Charlevoix
- 2 adult tickets for a round trip aboard the Train de Charlevoix
- 2-night stay at the Concorde Hotel
- 2 adult tickets for the Musée de la civilisation
- 2 adult tickets for a City Bus Tour
- Accomodation tax
1 – MATANE – BAIE COMMEAU
Begin your getaway on the St. Lawrence River aboard the Matane-Godbout ferry. On your way to Baie-Comeau, plan a visit of the Godbout Birds of Prey Interpretation Centre and explore an aviary of more than 10 bird species. In Baie-Comeau, taste local flavors, typical of the Northern Shore, by eating in one of the restaurants located downtown. Stay in the Comfort Inn Hotel for one night.
2 – BAIE COMEAU – TADOUSSAC
Take the road for Tadoussac and settle comfortably during a 2-night stay at the Suites de l’Anse where you will enjoy a warm welcome. Visit the Ferme 5 étoiles and explore the farm animals’ sanctuary. Watch buffalos, deers, bobcats, wolves, mooses and so much more on this wonderful site. Set off to meet whales aboard a comfortable boat. Our naturalist guides will teach you more about the different whale species inhabiting the St. Lawrence maritime estuary. Take a break and sample the lunch box offered on board.
3 – TADOUSSAC
Visit the Marine Mammal Interpretation Centre to learn all there is to know about whales, these majestic mammals inhabiting the local waters. At the end of the day, meet Quebec’s black bear! You will get to observe them from a sheltered watching post while a bilingual guide tells you more about this impressive animal.
4 – TADOUSSAC – CHARLEVOIX
Drive along the route 138, one of the most beautiful scenic routes of Quebec to reach Charlevoix, an emblematic spot for local painters and craftsmen. Relax at the Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel for two nights.
Set off to discover the beauty of the Charlevoix region. Visit La Malbaie, birthplace of resorts in Canada. You will then board the Train de Charlevoix and take in breathtaking landscapes! During the evening, entertain yourself at the Charlevoix Casino and have fun with the various games offered on site.
6 – CHARLEVOIX – QUEBEC
You will then reach the National Capital and explore the city’s main historical sites such as the Plains of Abraham, the ramparts, the Basilica, the Citadel as well as the Château Frontenac, part of the UNESCO World Heritage. Also discover one of the many exhibitions offered at the Musée de la civilisation, including the famous “Pompéi. Immortal City”. Taste the local bistronomy, thanks to the varied choice of restaurants offered. Settle at the Concorde Hotel for the last two nights of your getaway.
7 – QUÉBEC
Visit the beautiful Quebec City and its must-see attractions during a City Bus Tour. Explore the Parliament and its bronze statues representing famous Quebec politicians.