Spoil yourself with this 2-night stay at the prestigious 5-star Fairmont Manoir Richelieu Hotel
On the first day of your getaway, meet 13 species of marine mammals in the heart of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park aboard the VIP Lounge of the AML Grand Fleuve, then enjoy your second day to travel along the shores of the St. Lawrence River aboard the Train de Charlevoix.
This package includes two nights’ accommodation at the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu, a VIP whale watching cruise and a trip aboard the Train de Charlevoix.
From only $349.99 per person in double occupancy.
Please note that Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu is fully booked up to and including September 25, 2021.
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 19 to October 24, 2021.
Price 2021From only $349.99 per person in double occupancy. Save 35%! Includes two nights' accommodation and accommodation tax, a VIP whale watching cruise and a trip aboard the Train de Charlevoix. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals. Discounted price reserved for residents of the province of Quebec, as part of the Explore Quebec program.
- Priority boarding;
- Two fully glazed indoor lounges;
- Selection of fine local bites;
- Wines, beers and spirits from Quebec;
- Private outdoor terrace;
- Access to a private observation footbridge.
Travel along the shores of the St. Lawrence aboard the Train de Charlevoix and discover the region from a new angle!
- Travelling between Baie-Saint-Paul and La Malbaie, the train offers a unique experience to its passengers who enjoy this moment to discover a landscape that changes every day. Reservation required.
- Free wireless high-speed Internet in common areas
- Swimming pool
From Quebec City
- LA MALBAIE – Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu : 137 km via QC-138 E
- BAIE-SAINTE-CATHERINE – Whale watching cruise : 208 km via QC-138 E
- BAIE-SAINT-PAUL – Train de Charlevoix : 93 km via QC-138 E