Spoil yourself with this 2-night stay at the prestigious 5-star Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel!
In the evening, enjoy a locally inspired 5-course bistronomic table d’hôte prepared by the Executive Chef of the AML Cavalier Maxim during a Red Carpet Dinner Cruise, then end your trip with a visit to the grandiose Grévin Museum, the only private wax museum in Montreal.
This package includes two admissions to a Red Carpet Dinner Cruise, two admissions to the Grévin Museum and two nights’ accommodation for two adults at the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth.
Only $319.99 per person in double occupancy.
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to book!
ScheduleThis package is available from September 3 to November 13, 2021.
Price 2021Only 479,99$ per person. Includes two nights' accommodation and accommodation tax, a Red Carpet Dinner Cruise and a visit to the Grévin Museum. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals.
- Priority entrance on board;
- Welcome cocktail, 5-course table d'hôte, a bottle of wine for two and digestif;
- Entertainment and bars on the outdoor terraces.
- Swimming Pool
- On-site restaurants
From Quebec City
- DOWNTOWN MONTREAL – Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth : 255 km km via Trans-Canada Highway W/Highway 20 W
- OLD PORT OF MONTREAL – Red Carpet Dinner Cruise : 262 km km via Trans-Canada Highway W/Highway 20 W
- DOWNTOWN MONTREAL – Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth : 156 km via Highway 10 W
- OLD PORT OF MONTREAL – Red Carpet Dinner Cruise : 156 km via Highway 10 W
- DOWNTOWN MONTREAL – Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth : 201 km via Highway 50 E
- OLD PORT OF MONTREAL – Red Carpet Dinner Cruise : 204 km via Highway 50 E