Discover the first village of the North Shore!
In addition to two nights at Maison Gauthier, Le Pionnier Hotel or Le Beluga Hotel, escape to the great outdoors from Tadoussac, in the heart of the best whale-watching site in the world, and then end your getaway with a visit to the Chauvin Trading Post, a replica of the first fur-trading establishment of New France.
This package includes two nights’ accommodation for two people at the Maison Gauthier, Le Pionnier Hotel or Le Beluga Hotel, two admissions for a whale watching cruise aboard a Zodiac and two admissions to the Chauvin Trading Post.
Only 199,99$ per person! Only 1 price, places guaranteed!
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 5 to October 11, 2021.
Price 2021Only 199,99$ per person. Includes two nights' accommodation for two adults and accommodation tax, two admissions to a whale watching cruise aboard a Zodiac and two admissions to the Chauvin Trading Post. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals.
- Discover the most beautiful whale watching site in the world.
- Interpretation by a naturalist guide.
- Eco-responsible observation in compliance with the regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
- Discover a playful and interactive exhibit on the first contacts between Europeans and Innu as well as the fur trade at the Chauvin trading post.
- Inn overlooking the Saguenay and the lake of Anse à l'eau, ideal for swimming and hiking.
- Free wireless internet.
- Free parking.
- Cable television.
- Free wireless Internet.
- Free parking.
- Flat screen television.
From Quebec City
- TADOUSSAC – Maison Gauthier : 214 km via QC-138 E
- TADOUSSAC – Le Pionner Hotel : 214 km via QC-138 E
- TADOUSSAC – Le Beluga Hotel : 214 km via QC-138 E
- TADOUSSAC – Whale watching cruise : 214 km via QC-138 E
- TADOUSSAC – Chauvin Trading Post : 215 km via QC-138 E
Click here to see the itinerary for the Le Pionnier Hotel.
Click here to see the itinerary for the Le Beluga Hotel.