Escape to Tadoussac with this unique package that combines nature and culture
From Tadoussac, meet the giants of the sea aboard a boat in the heart of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park, discover the Chauvin Trading Post, a replica of the first fur trading establishment of New France, and relax at Suites de L’anse or Le Pionnier Hotel.
This package includes two nights’ accommodation at Suites de L’anse or Le Pionnier Hotel, a whale watching cruise aboard a boat and a visit of the Chauvin Trading Post.
Only $179.99 per person in double occupancy.
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose your hotel
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 19 to October 11, 2021.
Price 2021Only $179.99 per person in double occupancy. Save 35%! Includes two nights' accommodation and accommodation tax, a whale watching cruise aboard a boat and a visit of the Chauvin Trading Post. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals. Discounted price reserved for residents of the province of Quebec, as part of the Explore Quebec program.
- Discover the most beautiful whale watching site in the world;
- Interpretation by a naturalist guide;
- Eco-responsible observation in compliance with the regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
- Discover a playful and interactive exhibit on the first contacts between Europeans and Innu as well as the fur trade at the Chauvin trading post.
- Inn overlooking the Saguenay and the lake of Anse à l'eau, ideal for swimming and hiking.
- Free wireless Internet
- Free parking
- Cable television
From Quebec City
- TADOUSSAC – Les Suites de L'anse : 214 km via QC-138 E
- TADOUSSAC – Le Pionner Hotel : 214 km via QC-138 E
- TADOUSSAC – Le Beluga Hotel : 214 km via QC-138 E
- TADOUSSAC – Whale watching cruise : 214 km via QC-138 E
- TADOUSSAC – Chauvin Trading Post : 215 km via QC-138 E
Click here to see the itinerary for the Le Pionnier Hotel.
Click here to see the itinerary for the Le Beluga Hotel.