Discover the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean
In addition to two nights at the 4-star hotel Le Montagnais, escape to the great outdoors in the heart of the best whale-watching site in the world and end your getaway with a visit to the Économusée de la confiturière to learn more about the wild blueberry of Lac-Saint-Jean.
This package includes two nights’ accommodation at the hotel Le Montagnais, a whale watching cruise aboard a Zodiac and a visit of the Economusée de la confiturière.
Only $179.99 per person in double occupancy.
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 19 to October 11, 2021.
Price 2021Only $179.99 per person in double occupancy. Save 35% ! Includes two nights' accommodation and accommodation tax, a whale watching cruise aboard a Zodiac and a visit of the Economusée de la confiturière. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals. Discounted price reserved for residents of the province of Quebec, as part of the Explore Quebec program.
- Captain naturalist aboard our 24-passenger Zodiacs and captain and naturalist guide aboard our 60-passenger Zodiacs;
- Eco-responsible observation in compliance with the regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park;
- Whale guarantee.
Discover the family business Les Délices du Lac-St-Jean which specializes in the transformation of wild blueberries!
- Learn more about the Lac-Saint-Jean wild blueberry and its history, which is an integral part of the region's heritage, and then watch the artisans transform this wonderful fruit into jam in real time!
- Free wireless high-speed Internet
- Flat screen television
From Quebec City
- CHICOUTIMI – Le Montagnais Hotel : 207 km via QC-175 N
- TADOUSSAC – Whale watching cruise : 214 km via QC-138 E
- ALBANEL – Économusée de la confiturière : 316 km via QC-175 N et QC-169