Escape to Saguenay with this unique package that combines nature and culture
Meet the giants of the sea in the heart of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park from Tadoussac, visit the Economusée de la confiturière to learn more about the wild blueberries of Lac-Saint-Jean, and then relax at the 4-star hotel Le Montagnais in Chicoutimi.
This package includes two nights’ accommodation at Le Montagnais Hotel, a whale watching cruise aboard a boat and a visit of the Economusée de la confiturière.
Only $179.99 per person in double occupancy.
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 19 to October 11, 2021.
Price 2021Only $179.99 per person in double occupancy. Save 35% ! Includes two nights' accommodation and accommodation tax, a whale watching cruise aboard a boat and a visit of the Economusée de la confiturière. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals. Discounted price reserved for residents of the province of Quebec, as part of the Explore Quebec program.
- Discover the most beautiful whale watching site in the world;
- Interpretation by a naturalist guide;
- Eco-responsible observation in compliance with the regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
Discover the family business Les Délices du Lac-St-Jean which specializes in the transformation of wild blueberries!
- Learn more about the Lac-Saint-Jean wild blueberry and its history, which is an integral part of the region's heritage, and then watch the artisans transform this wonderful fruit into jam in real time!
- Free wireless high-speed Internet
- Flat screen television
From Quebec City
- CHICOUTIMI – Le Montagnais Hotel : 207 km via QC-175 N
- TADOUSSAC – Whale watching cruise : 214 km via QC-138 E
- ALBANEL – Économusée de la confiturière : 316 km via QC-175 N et QC-169