Escape to Saguenay with this unique package that combines nature and culture
Meet the giants of the sea in the heart of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park from Tadoussac, visit the Economusée de la confiturière to learn more about the wild blueberries of Lac-Saint-Jean, and then relax at the 4-star hotel Le Montagnais in Chicoutimi.
This package includes two nights’ accommodation at Le Montagnais Hotel, a whale watching cruise aboard a boat and a visit of the Economusée de la confiturière.
Only $199.99 per person in double occupancy.
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 19 to October 11, 2021.
Price 2021Only $199.99 per person in double occupancy. Includes two nights' accommodation and accommodation tax, a whale watching cruise aboard a boat and a visit of the Economusée de la confiturière. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals.
- Discover the most beautiful whale watching site in the world;
- Interpretation by a naturalist guide;
- Eco-responsible observation in compliance with the regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
Discover the family business Les Délices du Lac-St-Jean which specializes in the transformation of wild blueberries!
- Learn more about the Lac-Saint-Jean wild blueberry and its history, which is an integral part of the region's heritage, and then watch the artisans transform this wonderful fruit into jam in real time!
- Free wireless high-speed Internet
- Flat screen television
From Quebec City
- CHICOUTIMI – Le Montagnais Hotel : 207 km via QC-175 N
- TADOUSSAC – Whale watching cruise : 214 km via QC-138 E
- ALBANEL – Économusée de la confiturière : 316 km via QC-175 N et QC-169