One day from Montreal to Quebec City
Upon boarding the AML Cavalier Maxim, enjoy a hearty breakfast concocted by our chef before heading to the Old Capital. A day full of discoveries awaits you on this animated cruise that will reveal the great secrets of the regions bordering the St. Lawrence river. You will be amazed by the majestic panorama offered by the seaway that connects the two major cities, Montreal and Quebec City.
August 5, 12 and 19, 2020
Every package includes:
- Breakfast served at your table
- 3-course lunch with 2 choices for main course
- Cruise commented by a guide and animation
- Overnight-stay at one of our partner hotels
- Possibility to add an extra night upon availability
1 855 563.4643
- Priority boarding
- Reserved table next to the window in the glassed-in dining area of the AML Cavalier Maxim
- Overnight stay at Hôtel Le Germain Québec, 450 meters fom the peer
- Deluxe continental breakfast
- Return trip by luxury coach the following day (return trip by train with VIA Rail Canada also available, contact us)
Without overnight stayReturn trip by luxury coach in the evening
$199.99 per person + tx
1 855 563.4643
AML Cavalier MaximThe choice of excellence in the Old Port of Montreal! The AML Cavalier Maxim will impress you by the beauty of its interior and the refined atmosphere aboard. With a capacity of up to 800 passengers, Montreal's unique boat restaurant is astounding with its panoramic glassed-in rooms, its outsides terraces, the professionalism of its crew and the quality of the food prepared on board. A must during the summer season !
Fiche techniqueCapacité : 750 passagers
Longueur : 209.11 pieds
Largeur : 39.12 pieds
Vitesse : 14 noeuds
People with restricted physical abilitiesPlease visit this information page on Croisières AML website.