Spoil yourself with this 2-night stay at the prestigious 5-star Fairmont Manoir Richelieu Hotel!
On the first day of your getaway, meet 13 species of marine mammals in the heart of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park aboard the VIP Lounge of the AML Grand Fleuve, then enjoy your second day to travel along the shores of the St. Lawrence River aboard the Train de Charlevoix.
This package includes two nights’ accommodation for two at the Fairmont Manoir Richelieu, two admissions for a VIP whale watching cruise and two admissions for a trip aboard the Train de Charlevoix.
From only 533,33$ per personn in double occupancy.
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 5 to October 11, 2021.
Price 2021From only 533,33$ per person in double occupancy. Includes two nights' accommodation for two adults and accommodation tax, two admissions for a VIP whale watching cruise and two admissions for train trip. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals.
Set out to encounter the giants of the sea in the comfort of this intimate and fully glazed space, situated on the upper deck. Our dedicated staff will welcome you on the outdoor terrace or in one of the two VIP lounges, where snacks and beverages made with local products await you.
As a privileged client, you have :
- Priority boarding.
- Two fully glazed indoor lounges.
- Selection of fine local bites.
- Wines, beers and spirits from Quebec.
- Private outdoor terrace.
- Access to a private observation footbridge.
Travel along the shores of the St. Lawrence aboard the Train de Charlevoix and discover the region from a new angle!
- Travelling between Baie-Saint-Paul and La Malbaie, the train offers a unique experience to its passengers who enjoy this moment to discover a landscape that changes every day. Reservation required.
- Free wireless high-speed internet in common areas.
- Swimming pool.
From Quebec City
- LA MALBAIE – Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu : 137 km via QC-138 E
- BAIE-SAINTE-CATHERINE – Whale watching cruise : 208 km via QC-138 E
- BAIE-SAINT-PAUL – Train de Charlevoix : 93 km via QC-138 E