Escape for two nights with your family in La Malbaie!
From Baie-Sainte-Catherine, meet up to 13 species of marine mammals in the heart of the best observation site in the world, explore the Charlevoix Astroblème geopark, visit the Charlevoix Maritime Museum or discover the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres, then relax at the Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel.
This package includes four admissions to a whale watching cruise, four admissions to the Charlevoix Astroblème, the Charlevoix Maritime Museum or the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres and two nights’ accommodation for two adults and two children (5-12 years old) at the Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel.
Only 799,99$ per 2 adults and 2 kids (less than 12 years).
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 5 to October 11, 2021.
Price 2021Only 799,99$ per 2 adults and 2 kids (less than 12 years). Includes two nights' accommodation for two adults and two children (5-12 years old) and accommodation tax, four admissions for a whale watching cruise aboard a boat and four admissions to the Charlevoix Astrobleme Geopark, the Charlevoix Maritime Museum or the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals.
- Discover the most beautiful whale watching site in the world.
- Interpretation by a naturalist guide.
- Eco-responsible observation in compliance with the regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
Visit the geopark of the Charlevoix Astrobleme to understand the essence of the cataclysmic event that forged Charlevoix!
- During a 35-minute tour, discover the mysteries of the ancient impact of a huge meteorite that forged the spectacular landscape of Charlevoix.
Visit the Charlevoix Maritime Museum, which interprets the former shipyard of Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive Bay from 1946!
- Visit four boats and numerous exhibits at the Charlevoix Maritime Museum, a place of history, heritage, outdoor activities, and beauty.
Visit the windmills and water mills of Isle-aux-Coudres, a unique Quebec heritage site located in the heart of the St. Lawrence River, two kilometers from the north shore!
- Discover the Isle-aux-Coudres windmills accompanied by an animator guide or on your own. The miller and his team will provide you with valuable historical and technical information during flour-making demonstrations.
- Free wireless high-speed internet.
- Spa O’Quartz.
- Terraces on the river.
- Free outdoor parking.
From Quebec City
- LA MALBAIE – Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel : 137 km via QC-138 E
- BAIE-SAINTE-CATHERINE – Whale watching cruise aboard a boat : 208 km via QC-138 E
- LA MALBAIE – Charlevoix Astrobleme Geopark : 133 km via QC-138 E
- SAINT-JOSEPH-DE-LA-RIVE – Charlevoix Maritime Museum : 113 km via QC-138 E
- ISLE-AUX-COUDRES – Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres : 128 km via QC-138 E
Click here to see the itinerary for the Charlevoix Maritime Museum.
Click here to see the itinerary for the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres.