Escape for two nights with your family in La Malbaie
From Baie-Sainte-Catherine, meet up to 13 species of marine mammals in the heart of the best observation site in the world, explore the Charlevoix Astroblème geopark OR visit the Charlevoix Maritime Museum OR discover the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres, then relax at the Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel.
This package includes two nights’ accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children (12 years old and under) at the Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel, four admissions for a whale watching cruise and four admissions for the Charlevoix Astroblème Geopark OR the Charlevoix Maritime Museum OR the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres.
Only $519.99 for 2 adults and 2 children (12 years old and under).
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 19 to October 11, 2021.
Price 2021Only $519.99 for 2 adults and 2 children (12 years old and under). Save 35%! Includes two nights' accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children (12 years old and under) and accommodation tax, four admissions for a whale watching cruise aboard a boat and four admissions for the Charlevoix Astrobleme Geopark OR the Charlevoix Maritime Museum OR the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals. Discounted price reserved for residents of the province of Quebec, as part of the Explore Quebec program.
- Discover the most beautiful whale watching site in the world;
- Interpretation by a naturalist guide;
- Eco-responsible observation in compliance with the regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
Visit the geopark of the Charlevoix Astrobleme to understand the essence of the cataclysmic event that forged Charlevoix!
- During a 35-minute tour, discover the mysteries of the ancient impact of a huge meteorite that forged the spectacular landscape of Charlevoix.
Visit the Charlevoix Maritime Museum, which interprets the former shipyard of Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive Bay from 1946!
- Visit four boats and numerous exhibits at the Charlevoix Maritime Museum, a place of history, heritage, outdoor activities, and beauty.
Visit the windmills and water mills of Isle-aux-Coudres, a unique Quebec heritage site located in the heart of the St. Lawrence River, two kilometers from the north shore!
- Discover the Isle-aux-Coudres windmills accompanied by an animator guide or on your own. The miller and his team will provide you with valuable historical and technical information during flour-making demonstrations.
- Free wireless high-speed Internet
- Spa O’Quartz
- Terraces on the river
- Free outdoor parking
From Quebec City
- LA MALBAIE – Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel : 137 km via QC-138 E
- BAIE-SAINTE-CATHERINE – Whale watching cruise aboard a boat : 208 km via QC-138 E
- LA MALBAIE – Charlevoix Astrobleme Geopark : 133 km via QC-138 E
- SAINT-JOSEPH-DE-LA-RIVE – Charlevoix Maritime Museum : 113 km via QC-138 E
- ISLE-AUX-COUDRES – Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres : 128 km via QC-138 E
Click here to see the itinerary for the Charlevoix Maritime Museum.
Click here to see the itinerary for the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres.