Discover La Malbaie and the main attractions of the region
In addition to two nights at the Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel, escape to the heart of the best whale-watching site in the world, from Baie-Sainte-Catherine, and finish your escapade by visiting the Charlevoix Astroblème Geopark OR the Charlevoix Maritime Museum OR the Isle-aux-Coudres Mills.
This stay includes two nights’ accommodation at the Petit Manoir du Casino Hotel, a whale watching cruise aboard a boat or a Zodiac and a visit of the Charlevoix Astroblème Geopark OR the Charlevoix Maritime Museum OR the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres.
Only $229.99 per person in double occupancy.
You want to take advantage of this package? It is easy :
- Choose the dates of your nights
- Choose the dates of your activities
- Call us to reserve!
ScheduleThis package is available from June 19 to October 11, 2021.
Price 2021Only $229.99 per person in double occupancy. Save 35%! Includes two nights' accommodation and accommodation tax, a whale watching cruise aboard a boat or a Zodiac and a visit of the Charlevoix Astrobleme Geopark OR the Charlevoix Maritime Museum OR the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres. Excludes provincial and federal sales taxes and meals. Discounted price reserved for residents of the province of Quebec, as part of the Explore Quebec program.
- Discover the most beautiful whale watching site in the world;
- Interpretation by a naturalist guide;
- Eco-responsible observation in compliance with the regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
- Captain naturalist aboard our 24-passenger Zodiacs and captain and naturalist guide aboard our 60-passenger Zodiacs;
- Eco-responsible observation in compliance with the regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park;
- Whale guarantee.
Visit the geopark of the Charlevoix Astrobleme to understand the essence of the cataclysmic event that forged Charlevoix!
- During a 35-minute tour, discover the mysteries of the ancient impact of a huge meteorite that forged the spectacular landscape of Charlevoix.
Visit the Charlevoix Maritime Museum, which interprets the former shipyard of Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive Bay from 1946!
- Visit four boats and numerous exhibits at the Charlevoix Maritime Museum, a place of history, heritage, outdoor activities, and beauty.
Visit the windmills and water mills of Isle-aux-Coudres, a unique Quebec heritage site located in the heart of the St. Lawrence River, two kilometers from the north shore!
- Discover the Isle-aux-Coudres windmills accompanied by an animator guide or on your own. The miller and his team will provide you with valuable historical and technical information during flour-making demonstrations.
- Free wireless high-speed Internet
- Spa O’Quartz
- Terraces on the river
- Free outdoor parking
From Quebec City
- LA MALBAIE – Petit Manoir du Casino : 137 km via QC-138 E
- BAIE-SAINTE-CATHERINE – Whale watching cruise, aboard a boat or a Zodiac : 208 km via QC-138 E
- LA MALBAIE – Charlevoix Astrobleme Geopark : 133 km via QC-138 E
- SAINT-JOSEPH-DE-LA-RIVE – Charlevoix Maritime Museum : 113 km via QC-138 E
- ISLE-AUX-COUDRES – Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres : 128 km via QC-138 E
Click here to see the itinerary for the Charlevoix Maritime Museum.
Click here to see the itinerary for the Moulins de l’Isle-aux-Coudres.